DMXter4A RDM has a new look
The same tester, only better
- A receive co-processor that allows the DMXter4A to
inject RDM into the DMX512 data stream connected to its input connector.
- Universal voltage power supply (90-260 VAC)
- The display is now always illuminated for ease of use
in dark locations.
- Our proprietary Open Line Detector now
handles most 3.3V drivers as well as the standard 5V drivers
- A dedicated gray 'Back' button - lets you move back
one level in the menu tree.
- A faster isolated USB port.
- A new case
- A 2U 19" rack mount option - see the FD DMX-2U RDM.
718 599-0172 fax
Goddard Design Co. home page
© copyright Goddard Design Co. 2015
last updated Sept. 15,2015