DMX/RDM Test Tools
RDM Integrity Downloads
Buy - Prices List
The Goddard Design Co. DotEleven Splitters Family - for
an American National standard. The standard is
formally know as E1.11-2004 (USITT DMX512-A). Fear not, it is fully
compatible with compliant legacy equipment. However, the new
standard has changed the requirements for new equipment wishing to
comply with the standard. It has also made a number of
recommendations and provides several preferred ways of doing things.
Goddard Design’s DotEleven line of splitters is designed to take full
advantage of DMX512A. At this time the line includes three 5 output
port DMX512A splitters and an RDM Hub with five output ports.
Family wide features:
- All receivers follow the preferred isolated input
topologies of E1.11 (DMX512A)
- Passive loop thru on all units
- 60 volt-rated driver and receivers used.
- RDM bias networks protected to 50 volts
- ESD protection
- No Damage or Latchup to ESD
- IEC-1000-4-2 Level 4: ±15kV Air Discharge
- IEC-1000-4-2 Level 2: ±4kV Contact Discharge
- Rack mountable or table
top case for the same price.
- The chassis made of sturdy .063" steel, black powder
- Table top chassis is 17"w, 8"d, and 1.75"h.
- The front panel is .125" anodized aluminum.
- IEC AC mains connector and replaceable line cord.
- Universal switching power supply 100-250 VAC 50-60Hz.
- Neutrix ‘D’ series connectors are used for the DMX512
- DMX512A models have GDC’s unique High Common Mode
Indicator. (Not on Hub5)
- This indicates if the potential between an isolated
DMX512 port and the local ground is unusually high.
You may download
the print version of this data sheet. (39K) This
PDF format. You will need a PDF viewer to read and print it.
If you do not have one it may be downloaded for free from Adobe.
Goddard Design Company
51 Nassau Avenue
Brooklyn NY 11222
|718 599-0170 - 718 599-172 fax -
This page update on Jun 4, 2016
© copyright Goddard Design Co. 2005